JOB TITLE : Business Services & Administration Manager
REPORTING TO: Head of Products & Marketing
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
1) Effective management of Business Support team ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard in accordance with company procedures and agreed timescales.
2) To deliver Letsure’s marketing and MI strategy.
3) Create and maintain a highly skilled, knowledgeable, motivated and high performing team.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITES:
· Ensure that all team activities are effectively managed and ensure that work is allocated according to ability and workload.
· Ensure that all team tasks are completed on time in accordance with company procedures.
· Ensure that all processes within the team are robust and efficient and high accuracy levels are achieved.
· Ensure that the quality of work completed meets departmental, company, regulatory and legal standards.
· Ensure that direct reports are managing their people effectively.
· Review team structure, roles and workloads on a regular basis and provide recommendations on any changes that should be made.
· Manage, coach and develop your team in accordance with the company’s Training and Competency policy.
· Look after the wellbeing of your team and create a positive working atmosphere.
· Ensure that you and your team comply with all relevant HR, Health & Safety and other company policies.
Responsibility for delivery of Letsure’s management information and Marketing strategy.
· Ensure that reports, analysis and MI requests are delivered in a timely, efficient and accurate fashion.
· Ensure that all MI issued is correct and has been properly tested.
· Oversee management of all data relating to marketing and sales campaigns ensuring that it is used in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
· Develop new more effective and efficient methods of delivering management information to the business.
· Ensure that marketing campaigns are delivered on time and on budget according to the plan.
· Ensure that all marketing, sales and product literature including websites and emails are of a high standard and have been approved by compliance prior to issue/use.
· Ensure that internal communication activities are properly managed and delivered effectively.
Responsibility for the delivery and administration of complaint handling process, renewal invitations, customer and agent email queues, issuing documentation, handling incoming and outgoing mail, underwriting referrals, claims notifications and cancellations.
· Ensure that all complaints and incidents are properly recorded and managed in accordance with company procedures ensuring that the customer is treated fairly throughout.
· Ensure that all renewal invitations are issued correctly, on time and policies auto-renewed where relevant.
· Ensure that all customer, agent and policy queries are resolved first time within the agreed service levels.
· Ensure that all underwriting referrals, claims rejections, cover confirmations and claims updates are resolved first time within the agreed service levels in line with the insurer’s delegated authorities.
· Ensure that both incoming mail and outgoing mail including point of sale requests and other marketing fulfilment are properly recorded, actioned and issued on time.
· Ensure that cover requests, policy cancellations, adjustments and lapses are correctly processed within the agreed service levels.
· Ensure that all paperwork, reporting and other filing is kept up to date and secure.
· Provide accurate and timely management information for all departmental activities on an agreed basis.
· Contribute positively to the ongoing Business Support & MI strategy.
· To contribute positively to the overall success of Letsure.
· Assist the Head of Products & Marketing as and when required.
· Liaise with internal colleagues and external contacts as required.
· Perform other duties from time to time as required by the business.
Nature of Contact
Business Support, Marketing and Underwriting
From: (daily) receiving instruction, guidance/direction, coaching/mentoring and feedback
To: (as appropriate) provision of: regular MI and reports, proactive insights and recommendations, materials for review and approval
From: (as appropriate) receiving instruction, guidance/direction, coaching/mentoring and feedback
To: (as appropriate) provision of: MI and reports, proactive insights and recommendations
Supporting and working together, sharing learnings and insights
Dealing with as required for delivery of work, feedback and information requests.